Greetings

Hello fellow ASEAN citizens. Thank you for reading our blogs. You can feel free to participate with our activities. If you feel you want your article to be posted here or want to join our team, please send mail to: samsokrith@gmail.com.

2013-02-19

Asia's Perfect 10 2013 Notes

Dear all fans

I am Samsokrith, the current lead contributor of this blog. It has been a long time since I post a new article, and I am feeling gradually compelling to do so. However, it is always my aim to bring you rich content through intensive research. Therefore, though it might seems we are in a rush, but we will maintain our values and will only post a worthwhile article.

On the other note, as for 2013, the blog has set a goal to publish at least 12 articles. I hope that this goal will inspire our blog to invest more time in bridging our ASEAN community closer with our articles. We will try to bring new knowledge and ideas of ASEAN to this blog so that our reader can experience "something more" and feel the love.

Last of all, I would like to apologize for the slow growing of this blog for the past few years. As a matter of fact, I become the solo-runner of this blog and it takes serious timing to write an article for this blog. So to improve the current condition, I will try to seek other authors to help contributing to this blog.

I thank you for your time here and wish you all good luck

With friendship, true love and brotherhood

Chhaly Samsokrith
Lead Contributor of Asia's Perfect 10 Blog

No comments: